The User Interface
- Create users and assign role permissions. These include Viewer, Editor, Approver, Technician, Owner
- Add, assign and manage screens.
- Create, edit, preview and assign content.
- Schedule Content.
- Viewer – Can only preview content
- Editor – Can preview content and create and edit content but not assign that content to screens
- Approver – As Editor but can also assign and unassign content to screens
- Technician – As Approver but can also add and manage screens
The Content Interface and Content Elements.
The Contents section is the user interface for creating and editing your signage content presentations. You can include text, images, videos, Google Docs, weather and clock widgets, social media widgets, live data as text and graphs and includes images and videos from data paths. There are also native elements for image galleries, carousels and multiple videos and YouTube. You can also add html code and web urls.
Tools for shapes, animations, layers, transparency, google fonts and more make it easy to create dynamic content to engage your audience.
Select an element and it will be dropped into you content workspace. Select the element in the workspace and the side toolbar will automatically display the property tools available for that element. Elements that can be connected to external data will display a datapicker property that allows you to connect the element to the data source. See How to connect data for full information on the power of data binding.
Native elements allow graph creation from relevant data and also allow data collection from your audience with interactive controls. The collected data can then be emailed to you for you to use. You could collect peoples email address or phone number to create a lead generation process or an onscreen poll or comment section.
The Content Interface is a simple set of functions and settings that are easy to use. Anyone who is familiar with PowerPoint or Google Slides will have no difficulty creating vibrant dynamic content presentations.