How to create content Pt 1
Creating content on iScreen is a simple process. If you are familiar with creating PowerPoint or Google Slides content then you should find iScreen a similar concept.
Content is created by using the inbuilt elements of the iScreen system. You can simply drag them to your screen workspace and then position and size them to your liking. Media files that you wish to use are stored within the system in a convenient library structure that can be used at any time. The content of the element can also be provided by connected data and media by an external url.
Enter a name for your presentation – select an available template – select a screen size resolution. Once you are happy hit the Create and Open button. The content workspace will then be opened.
The left sidebar of the workspace contains the Elements and Page tools and settings that go to make your content.
There is a zoom feature to zoom and autofit the workspace. It’s located at the top of the screen in the centre. You will also find Data Refresh, Save and Preview buttons here too.
The Elements are the building blocks for your page design. When you click on an element you have placed in the canvas the left sidebar will swap in the tools for that specific element.
- Add your text by clicking on the text icon or dragging the icon onto the canvas.
- To add text type in the sidebar box or the element itself (double click)
- Select font, font size, font colour, element size and position.
- By clicking the Other tab you reveal the extra properties – Effects, Animations, Size px by value, Datapicker (connect to data) and Jump (interactive navigation).
- Add your image by clicking on the image icon or dragging the icon onto the canvas.
- Double Click on the element to open library popup and select the required image
- Select size and position.
- By clicking the Other tab you reveal the extra properties – Effects, Animations, Size px by value, Datapicker (connect to data), Jump (interactive navigation) and Filter where you can alter image colour etc